happycarrottophappycarrottop

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

original. funny. inventive .... i like this :) well done, keep doin what-chu doo

No Another Pokemon Parody No Another Pokemon Parody

no another no another pokemon parody - decent animation and kinda funny but if you're going to make an animation with a title suggesting an over-usage of a certain type of parody then you better make it original, rather than exactly the same as what has been done a thousand times. It was good but not worthy of what it is trying to be. if this was a pokemon parody 'full stop' i would give it an average rating but unfortunately not all can be winners when it comes to over-used ideas such as this. don't stop never-the-less, i can tell out the effort put in that you could create better than this. i wish you luck good sir :)

Kawaii Battle Stars Kawaii Battle Stars

very good

it was very funny, however it was quite alot like Girlchan in Paradise in the humour used. and it will have to up it's game a bit by next episode to match up to GirlChan in Paradise because otherwise it might fade out as shadow of it. i hope not though cause i really liked this :) keep it up!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Great Game!

can't wait for the next installment to come out! a couple of things, however i cant use my charmander on the pewter gym level, it doesn't let me. and you should make it so that we can catch the sandshrews and geodudes that come through on that level. couple of glitches but even so a really fun game. great idea :)

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

AMAZING

honestly one of the best online games i've ever played! congrats

Depict1 Depict1

great game

addictive and origional, a really clever game. also i loved the word play between "depict1" and how you turned it into "poetic end" genius

Fire Wire Fire Wire

love it

great song! love the modesty of "A small song I came up with this morning" :D wish i could make a song like this every morning! :P keep it up

Desolate winds Desolate winds

nice

great ambient piece. nice and reflective, i cant see this working with visual footage very well

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

i'm tom

my name is also tom :D i therefore enjoy this

June + Girlchan June + Girlchan

this is bonerrific

girlchan and WGJ4K are 2 of the funniest shows on this site and to see them combined would be so awesome that it would make me hard ..... you better win or i'm gonna sue